?We are urgently looking for a dedicated Security Officers Men and Women registered with Psira to ensure the safety and security of our client's premises, assets, staff, and visitors.
The Security Officer's responsibilities include:
- Patrolling the premises
- Setting up security controls
- Monitoring property access
- Investigating suspicious behavior, and
- Enforcing company policies.
- Working knowledge of public safety, security operations, and procedures.
- Communicating with law enforcement, fire departments, and emergency medical personnel.
- Monitoring public access and ensuring the security of all personnel and visitors.
- Responding to alarms and analyzing security footage.
- Investigating suspicious behavior, incidents, and security breaches.
- Apprehending trespassers and perpetrators.
- Maintaining an activity log and preparing surveillance reports.
Qualifications and Requirements
- Registered as a Security Officer.
- Able to speak and write English
- Outstanding surveillance and observation skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to exercise good judgment.
- Strong reporting skills