Department of Health is looking for cleaners.
Package R 102 534.00 pa plus benefits
- Grade 10/ABET/basic elementary education. Numerical skills.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience in cleaning in health department will be added as advantage.
- Be able to work under pressure.
- Be able to read and write, work shifts according to allocation and be prepared to work on weekends and public holidays
- Perform cleaning services of a routine nature by utilising a variety of aids.
- Be prepared to clean floors, washing windows and other cleaning functions. Work shifts.
- The execution of tasks takes place mainly under direct supervision and requires minimal training.
- Be prepared to rotate within the scope of work
Successful candidates will undergo a medical screening and will be expected to do verifications which entails reference checks, identity verification, qualifications verification and criminal records ability checks.
Closing Date 2020/03/30