Continuous Improvement Specialist
- Cape Town
About us :
Luno is the crypto investment app you can rely on, enabling you to buy, store and explore crypto securely. We’re committed to putting the power of cryptocurrency in everyone's hands sensibly and responsibly.
Since 2013, we’ve helped millions of people around the world invest safely in crypto. We do this by cutting through the hype and supporting customers at every step of the way.
All products and cryptocurrencies on our platform must first meet stringent legal, risk and technical security standards.
We don’t do memecoins. Transparency is key for us. Luno stores all crypto on a 1 : 1 basis and we have rigorous processes in place so you can be confident your investment is secure.
We’re available in more than 40 countries around the world and we work closely with respective regulators in all of these markets to be fully compliant, as we believe this is the best way to help everyone, everywhere, invest safely
About the team :
The Luno CS CSI team, shares a passion for problem-solving, guided by various Continuous Improvement disciplines like Six Sigma, PDCA, and LEAN.
Our Vision :
Make Customer Success the best place to think about and drive change for our customers and Lunauts through a thriving culture of continuous improvement.
The role in a nutshell :
In this role, you will be required to investigate, analyse & document operational processes and coordinate activities within both the customer success team and / or within the wider Luno Business.
You will play a key role in driving and implementing continuous improvement initiatives, focusing on process inefficiencies to streamline operations, and enhance overall productivity and performance.
Your mission will be :
- Support the identification of improvement opportunities by providing relevant data and data analysis
- Responsible for documenting process changes / new process design and measuring process compliance within the business
- Utilise data analysis techniques, lean methodologies, and process mapping tools to identify bottlenecks, waste, and opportunities for optimization
- Utilise statistical analysis methods and performance metrics to quantify the impact of process improvements and monitor ongoing progress
- Facilitate cross-functional teams in identifying root causes, developing solutions, and implementing changes to enhance efficiency and effectiveness
- Conduct workshops and facilitate training sessions to promote a culture of continuous improvement and empower employees to contribute to process optimization efforts.
- Managing and maintaining Luno’s customer support improvement plans to focus on the best customer experience at the lowest cost.
- Baselining performance in key Metrics, conducting root cause analysis to troubleshoot, reduce or eliminate issues, planning improvement projects for delivery and implementation.
- Working closely with Luno’s Customer Success, QA, Training, Content, Operations and Flight Control Centre team’s, to ensure aligned communication and implementation to drive Operational Excellence
- Manage continuous improvement projects, including defining project scopes, timelines, and deliverables. Coordinate resources, track progress, and communicate project status to stakeholders.
Ensure projects are completed within specified timeframes and aligned with organisational goals.
Collaborate with stakeholders at all levels of the organisation to identify improvement opportunities and align continuous improvement initiatives
A little about you :
- A minimum of 18 - 24 months relevant work experience within Customer Service driven Environment (Required)
- Lean Six Sigma Green Belt Accreditation (Required)
- Knowledge of Agile - (Advantageous)
- Experience in Opportunity / Problem identification and driving process improvement and Operational Excellence within product and operational teams (Advantageous)
- Strong analytical and creative thinking skills (Required)
- Effective communication skills (Required)
- Knowledge of process mapping techniques, statistical analysis tools, and performance measurement methodologies.
- The ability to influence and make recommendations confidently with the use of data and analyses, especially to the senior leadership team.
- Proven planning and organisational skills to meet tight deadlines and prioritise workload.
- The ability to work successfully, individually and as part of a team, in an ever-changing environment.
Life at Luno :
- Forward-thinking and ambitious team that values diversity, hard work, and the continuous quest for excellence.
- Remote but reachable work policy gives you the freedom to choose between working from home or the office.
- Improve body and mind, with excellent private medical insurance.
- Access to Learnerbly and Code Academy
- Generous maternity / paternity and even paw-ternity for your furry friend.
- Annual Inspiration Day.
- A collaborative, friendly work community, with regular social events
- Free lunch and snacks.
- Free access to Headspace a full library of guided meditations, sleep stories, and music.
- 0 fees with Luno from the day you start.*
- Offer only available on Luno Instant Buy, not Luno Exchange